We start by recruiting patients who are interested in participating in Blue Charm’s disease-focused journeys. Through a multi-channel recruitment strategy, we identify and enroll patients who can provide valuable insights into their condition and treatment.
Once patients are enrolled in our app, we engage them with personalized learning modules, tools, and resources that help them navigate their disease journey. Our engagement approach is designed to keep patients motivated and invested in their treatment, while also capturing valuable data and feedback.
As patients progress through their Blue Charm journey, we incentivize them for their participation and engagement. Our unique model allows them to earn funding towards healthcare expenses by completing modules and surveys.
Throughout the patient journey, we capture a wide range of data and insights that are critical to understanding the patient experience. Our platform uses advanced analytics and reporting tools to provide life sciences companies with actionable insights that inform commercial strategy, market access, medical affairs, and patient support strategies.
Gain visibility into the real-world experience of patients.
Understand the “why” behind your claims data.
- Which age group experiences the greatest impact of Drug A on disease progression?
- How does Drug A compare to Drug B on negative side effects?
- What part of the PSP is least important to MS patients?
- What additional PSP service would be most valued by patients in British Columbia?
- What’s the public/private/cash payer split for Drug A in Ontario?
- How do co-pay amounts differ between patients with public vs. private plans?
Book a 25-minute demo with our commercial team